Lansdowne Writers’ Workshop: Spring Session
March 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$7 – $210
Supportive and encouraging workshop designed to help you:
- Generate writing, including writing in forms you may not have attempted before
- Learn craft, including dialogue, characterization, voice, point of view, and use of concrete detail
- Make new writing friends and connections; learn about local literary events and opportunities
- Receive positive, encouraging feedback on your writing that inspires you to take your piece to the next level
We believe: “A writer is someone who writes.” –Pat Schneider, author of Writing Alone and With Others
Beginning & Experienced Writers Welcome
Whether you’ve been writing for years, just want to get started, or are ready to reboot your writing practice, the Lansdowne Writers’ Workshop will provide you with the support and focused quiet you need to access your authentic voice and write your deepest, most honest, stories.
The first hour of each session is devoted to a writing prompt. The second hour is available for students wishing to receive verbal and written feedback on a piece of writing and learn how to take it to the next level.
Details: March 3, 10, 17, 24; April 7, 14, 21: 7-9PM Eastern, via Zoom. Cost = $210 for 7-week session, including 1-2 manuscript reviews from leader and peers.
Fiction, Poetry, Memoir, Creative Non Fiction
Workshop Leader Louise Bierig has published her short stories and essays in shortédition, Schuylkill Valley Journal, Peregrine Journal, Philadelphia Stories, and The Philadelphia Inquirer.
For more information, visit:
- Lansdowne Writers’ Workshop